Re: [Gimp-user] Using Ctrl + Scrollwheel to Zoom

Am 02.06.2013 22:03, schrieb richardchiu:
I used to be able to use the shortcut of ctrl + scrollwheel to zoom
around on the image I'm working on. Now I can't get this shortcut to
work for me anymore. I tried reinstalling GIMP 2.8.4 with no luck.

Could somebody please help me troubleshoot this?

As of now, I'm just using the scroll wheel solely to zoom. I guess I'll have to
get used to it without the ctrl key. I guess I could live with that. Thanks
everyone for looking into this. But if anyone has any suggestions, I'll be sure
to listen! ;)

Does anything on your system capture ctrl+wheel and use it for something else?

--
Regards,
Michael