Re: [Gimp-user] still boring export - save as - discussion

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Richard Gitschlag wrote:

HOWEVER, it is interesting to note that despite appearances,
the "Overwrite" and "Export" menu options are actually different
commands internally and only one of them gets the Ctrl+E
shortcut.  This was apparently deliberate, but I know I don't
entirely like it.

Of course it was deliberate :)

In terms of UX, conditional menu items are evil.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org