[Gimp-user] Image Area doesn't respond to mouse.

Am 13.07.2013 22:17, schrieb ArRaf:
Reminds me of when tablets aren't recognized, though i've never heard
of
it with the normal mousepointer.
Try opening edit->input devices and check if "core pointer" can be
found
there; its mode should be set to "screen". Don't know if, but hope
this
helps.

bw,
Tobl

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I am actually using a tablet, I typed mouse for easier term.
I've opened Edit>Input devices just like you said. The "core pointer" is there
and it has already been set to screen, but it still hasn't work.
Is there anything else? I would appreciate it.

--
ArRaf (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)