Re: [Gimp-user] error animated Gif

On 07/04/13 02:57, Greg Chapman wrote:
Hi,

On 04 Jul 13 00:51 Ofnuts <ofnuts laposte net> said:
i just noticed it did not happens in google chrome but the same
gif shows the black lines in windows explorer  10 strange, and
ofcourse i always openend the animated gif in explorer hihi, can
you try it in explorer 10 if possible ?????

Sorry, I quit Windows-ing several years ago, and it did a lot more
good to my health than quitting smoking :)

Now, what kind of additional evidence do you need to start thinking
that perhaps this supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Microsoft piece
of software of yours could have a bug?

(I do still use Windows and) I agree that it is a bug in IE10. The gif
renders fine in IrfanView and all other browsers I have installed.

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP