[Gimp-user] Cannot Add New Text (confirm text editing)

<snip>

I see.  In the layers panel, try making the text layer which has the
big
text on it invisible (click on the eye).  That should allow you to add
new
text.

Gary

okay, thanks for your help, in the end, it was easier for me just to recreate
everything in Inkscape. It took less time to do that than for me to edit 1 layer
in GIMP. Inkscape makes much more sense to me, lol.

Also, the way I created the Layers, it's much more clean now. 4 layers.

--
latinojuan (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)