Re: [Gimp-user] technical request

On 02.01.2013 01:41, Constance Lowery wrote:

Complete error message text: GNU Image Manipulation has stopped working.
Windows will try to find solution and if not will close window. I tried
to send another email to your gimp address and it was returned as not
deliverable. After many, many amature tries to get gimp working, and
after trying a trouble-shooter program, I get the information that gimp
is not compatable with , I guess, my computer. I am running Windows 7 by
the way. I don't know if you will recieve this but I will try to send it
anyway. Constance

There are plenty of people who run GIMP on Windows 7 without any problems. If this is the first time you've actually run GIMP, then it will create a font cache of all the fonts you've got installed. This can take a considerable amount of time.

No idea why you can't send mail to the gimp-user-list mailing list address - make you you're subscribed there.

--
Regards,
Michael