[Gimp-user] Toolbox Disappears

I'm using 2.8.4 in multi windows mode fullscreen. Sometimes the toolbox will
disappear. I have to hit my Windows key and then click on Gimp in the Windows
toolbar to make it come back.

I'd really like to have an option to dock the toolbar and have the dialogs open
in new windows. I keep my screen real estate maximized. My tool box is 2 columns
wide and squashed to the limit. Not only is it an extra step to undock dialogs
in single window mode, I have to widen my toolbox to get to the tab to drag the
box.

I am in no way upset about any of this. Gimp has saved me a few hundred dollars.

--
androidlove (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)