[Gimp-user] samjcreations gone?

[Sorry if duplicate; got weird error from Thunderbird -- which disappeared too fast to read -- something about "try again later".]

I had (at my own snail's pace) been downloading, compiling myself and installing various Gimp plugins for Win7x64 from:

http://samjcreations.blogspot.com/2011/12/liste-des-greffons-compiles-pour-gimp.html

Today I went back to browse the 64-bit plugins and the site has been shut down! Everything is gone! (And although the wayback machine has archived some of the pages, of course the downloads are not archived.)

Has this been archived and/or moved? If not, I will be really disappointed.