Re: [Gimp-user] export vs save

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:26:37 -0700, Christen Anderson wrote:

It would be interesting to know how many list messages by Maderios are on this old, worn-out topic. Please, everyone, complaining is getting you nowhere and is annoying the rest of us who actually have more productive things to do. Surely there's a way to block certain email addresses from posting on the list again?!!

For the record, I'm not 100% happy with the change either, but I understand the devs point of view and, since the software is free and much better than Photoshop, I'm willing to live with a little bit of inconvenience.

~Christen

Christen, the first msg I found dates back from 11-aug-2012. Its been almost eight months of complaining and getting nowhere.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2012-August/msg00061.html

I searched "maderios site:https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/" at google, and here's the result, you can see for yourself:
https://www.google.com/search?q=maderios+site:https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/&hl=pt&client=firefox-a&hs=ubC&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:pt-BR:official&ei=b3kiUcyYE5Sy8QTgsoCQAQ&start=130&sa=N&filter=0&biw=1440&bih=786

To be honest, not all messages relate to this issue. Some of them are constructive. But maderios seem to have taken this specific issue very personally,
despite the numerous alternatives people have given to solve the "problem".

I'm amazed at how much time and energy people here are willing to devote to replying to a troll.