Re: [Gimp-user] Printing Color Managment

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

If this is about the Gutenprint plug-in, then any wrongdoings are most
likely on its side.

Actually, after another reading of the original mail I think I made a
rush judgement. It's quite possible that GIMP is sending incorrect
data to the printing plug-in. I'm not sure if Elle looked at this part
of the color management implementation in GIMP during her work last
year. If that's indeed what's happening, it would be great to fix this
in 2.10.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org