Re: [Gimp-user] Suggestions for the GIMP

maderios (maderios gmail com) wrote:
Gimp should follow the standards available in all editors.

Every time someone starts discussing it, you come up with this
incorrect information.

You're wrong. Please, try the softwares....
Everybody can test now these editors

Your arbitrary examples are not a proof for your blanket statement.

You claim that *all* editors have your desired behaviour. Picking some
random editors which support your claim is not a proof.

However, even a single editor that behaves differently proves the
falseness of your claim. A single counterexample is enough to falsify
your claim. Alexandre even did provide multiple examples.

So you need to adjust your claim if you want to be taken seriously.

I'd suggest "all editors I care about have my desired behaviour".

Bye,
        Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/