[Gimp-user] Editing your photos in Gimp

Thanks for checking it out! There are certain functions in 2.6 that I
find more fluent in my opinion- like the text editing, image scaling,
and some of the other manipulation features. Perhaps I'm just used to
the 2.6 interface.

the only thing that could (maybe) confuse people that see your video is that the
color balance is giving different results now in gimp 2.8 than it was in gimp
2.6. So if someone tries it with the same photo he'll not get the same outcome.

--
devvv (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)