[Gimp-user] GIMP Magazine - Issue 5 is Now Available!

Our
team wanted you to know that Issue #5 is now complete and posted on our website
at http://gimpmagazine.org.

The
focus of this issue is photography but with a large digital arts gallery.  Issue #5 is 92 pages and it is
available:

As a
FREE Digital Download at http://gimpmagazine.org

An elegant online
viewing experience at http://issuu.com/GIMPMagazine

truly exceptional print version available at: http://gimpmagazine.magcloud.com

And an
iPad version for those Apple fans of GIMP Magazine also at MagCloud

All of this will be accessible from our website http://gimpmagazine.org

Join
over 10,000 people who already follow GIMP Magazine:

Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/116869971719072318131/posts

Twitter www.twitter.com/GIMPMagazine

Issuu http://issuu.com/GIMPMagazine

YouTube
http://YouTube.com/steveczajka

and
even subscribe to our website.

It
would be amazing if you could help spread the word!  On our website is our
logo and launch graphic if you want to include it in a tweet, a blog post
entry, or simply forward this to your team or friends.

Thanks

Steve Czajka

Managing Editor, GIMP Magazine (http://gimpmagazine.org) ISSN: 1929-6894

You should check out my portfolio at http://flickr.com/steveczajka or follow me on twitter at