Re: [Gimp-user] create a flashing neon sign

On 12/09/2013 05:38 AM, LazTopCat wrote:
Hi y'all.. I'm a first time poster... I'm good at making neon.. but I want to
animate it... say 3 to 4 lines that flash alternatley.... or one line that looks
like the neon is fizzing out... can anyone help me here?
Laz

You need to create several layers with the various parts on or off (and a couple partly lit for the line where the neon doesn't work right), and set a timing to them (add "(xxx ms)" to the layer name to set the timing for that frame) and export to GIF (as an animation).