Re: [Gimp-user] How to drag layers from one image to another in Gimp 2.8?

As far as I know, this isn't possible. However, if you select the tab you want to "drag over", you can click
Edit > Copy (or Ctrl+C), open the other image, and click Edit > Paste (or Ctrl + V). That should get the
results you're looking for.

As for your suggestions, the second one would actually be really nice. The tabs are a little too tall for my
taste :P

Kasim Ahmic
Sent from my iPod