Re: [Gimp-user] Tool Options alternative

06 дек. 2013 г. 12:44 пользователь "scl" <scl gplus gmail com> написал:

In most cases image editing monitors use landscape orientation.
Thus vertical screen space is more precious than horizontal space.
This could get less important if we manage to allow GIMP for the
getting-more-important tablet computers, but this is another story.
Every pixel counts. A solution should take this into account.

Especially on those HiDPI/Retina displays ;-)

Seriously, horizontal layout for tools' options is among the things I'd
kill for to have in GIMP.

Alexandre