Re: [Gimp-user] [Lmms-users] Open Source Software MultiMedia

On 6.12.2013 at 10:06 AM Tres Finocchiaro wrote:
> You have posted links to your blog in the past, and I've reviewed it on
> several occasions and have found *NOTHING* of value.

Indeed, it is rather an empty framework for a blog instead of a
comprehensive and well-maintained blog like Alexandre Prokoudines
[Libre Graphics World blog] with the same focus.

Ivano, instead of putting efforts into a competing solution, could you
imagine supporting or joining this blog instead?
Alexandre Prokoudine, do you see anything with your blog where
you both could work together?

Kind regards,

Sven

[Libre Graphics World blog]: http://libregraphicsworld.org/