Re: [Gimp-user] Layer Opacity Access Point(s) Madness

On Fri, 2013-08-30 at 12:22 +0200, Michael Natterer wrote:

I think the OP is concerned because the opacity slider does not affect the
active layer.

It does.

The UI would be massively clearer if the opacity slider was moved down
under the other layer-specific controls and maybe under the list of
layers, or under the actual layer name - it's not obvious today that the
opacity slider applies to the layer selected in the list beneath it.

That's my best guess at why someone might not find it - I've heard
people having difficulty with that before.

Liam