Re: [Gimp-user] Putting a GIF on top another GIF

It sounds like you're getting some of the same problems I've had. With
Gimp-gifs, each layer is a frame. The white frames are probably white
full-screen layers.

What I do is just "take a picture" of the frame that I want (front, middle,
and back in the correct positions) by pressing Ctrl+Shift+V. That copies
the visible. Then I put all the frames I want in order--frame 1=layer 1,
frame 2=layer 2. It's tedious, and there are probably better solutions, but
that's mine.

(I made these gifs with it, so it is doable
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/209/7/9/link_by_animatrix1490-d41yjld.gif
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/345/5/c/sonic_running_like_an_idiot_by_animatrix1490-d4iug10.gif
)

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr