[Gimp-user] Save for Web for GIF Animations?

I've done a fair share of looking around, and I've found a few "Save for Web"
plug-ins that allow me to use sliders to change settings and thus the output
file size, and most (all?) of them work with GIFs.

But so far I've found no way of getting any of them to work on Animated GIFs.
This wouldn't be such an issue, but trying to get these images all under a
certain file size can become a lot of trial and error, so I would greatly
appreciate it if someone could help me out with this.

--
Aviziel (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)