[Gimp-user] GIMP

Since getting caught by Adobe for running an illegal copy of Photoshop I, after some searching, discovered
Gimp.

I am very pleased with its performance and have done some amazing, for me, work.

The other day I did an upgrade on my Mac and that killed Gimp.

In a panic I have searched many websites and found many cures, all of which I tried, but none of them worked.

Finally I went to GIMP's home page and downloaded the latest.

Now I am back up and running and making more ads for my travel agency.

GIMP, thank you and all your developers, it is a wonderful product.

Keep up the good work.

Lee