Re: [Gimp-user] SOLVED: export vs. save menu in gimp2.8 - simple and lasting solution

On Thu, 2013-08-01 at 06:35 -0700, Richard Gitschlag wrote:

You might have overlooked one minor (but critical) element about my
workflow:  I generally only do one image export per GIMP session.  So
EVERY export is "the first time"....

Yes, that's true.

I did suggest that the export filename/options should be recorded as
part of the XCF project data -- what say you to that?

I think it would be a good idea and probably not difficult, but I doubt
any of the core developers are listening to this thread.

Enter it as a request for enhancement (RFE) in bugzilla, and then post
to the developer list about it, as a  possible enhancement for image
export to improve workflow between sessions.

Liam