Re: [Gimp-user] Raw Therapee batch process

Not unless Gimp started incorporating RT. :)

To the OP:

A simple Google search would have located the following:

http://scribble-jpc.blogspot.com/2011/08/raw-therapees-batch-processing-to.html

Or please post in the RT forum.

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 9:06 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Byram wrote:
> Raw Therapee is a great tool, but I find the documentation befuddling.   I'd
> like to convert about 100 Nefs to 16 bit pgn.  I'm not making edits at this
> time, but would also be interested in knowing what my optional line would be to
> apply a batch edit.

Hi Byram,

Is that a GIMP question? :) I suppose it's not.

Anyway, if you have UFRaw installed, you can run 'ufraw-batch' from
console. The '--help' key will output all the available options.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org