Re: [Gimp-user] Change the default Save extension

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Sam Gleske wrote:

Making deliberately incorrect statements like

There's no alternate GIMP fork which restores the normal behavior.

qualifies as trolling.

https://github.com/mskala/noxcf-gimp

Being misinformed does *not* qualify as trolling.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2012-September/msg00087.html
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2012-November/msg00205.html

As you can see the fork has been pointed out to maderios on a few occasions.

Would you like to reconsider your opinion?

I think the list can do better than that.  I don't want
our list to end up like the Linux kernel ML where if strict rules aren't
followed newcomers are harassed to no end.  It's very counter productive and
a lot of times why I categorically leave communities.  You'll find it is
much harder to expand your developer base if you act immature like that.
Have some patience.

I've a bottomless supply of patience. Would you like some? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org