[Gimp-user] The "Save" dialog box has no response when using tablet pen.

Dear all:
I have a tablet NB which has no keyboard, so I need to save my file by clicking the "Save" dialog with my tablet pen.
Sometimes the "Save" dialog has no reponse when I was using tablet pen, but other input devices like usb keyboard and usb mouse worked fine. I found the "Save as" and "Save a copy" dialog had the same problem.
Anybody know how to deal with this problem?
Thank a lot~

Regards,

Minhsien