Re: [Gimp-user] alpha channels vs masks

...like how layer groups don't have a fixed size and their width/height are automatically derived from the size/placement of their constituent layers?

There would be an easy workaround if only we had a "Multiply with alpha" layer blending mode so I could put a white masking layer at the top of the group's layer stack ... but we don't have that, either.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com