Re: [Gimp-user] Save Export Complaints

It's not logical to save a whole session if all one does is touch up a jpeg file.

On the other hand, for people who do complicated image building over many sessions, it makes sense to save a
project and in that case it would be logical to have an option that allows gimp to open the previous project
on restart.  That would prevent work loss.