Re: [Gimp-user] About bad new save export function in Gimp-2.8

On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:15:08 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:08 PM,  Bruno wrote:
I wonder, who gave you credentials to speak "in the name of the community"?
Bruno,

We are dealing with the "it stands to reason" kind of logic. It isn't
possible to argue against it. You can laugh at it, or you can ignore
it. That's pretty much all you can really do.

Agreed, Alexandre. Just that trying to pass one's own judgement as a community's
judgement is a really ugly thing, that needs to be denounced.