Re: [Gimp-user] About bad new save export function in Gimp-2.8

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000 verizon net> wrote:
You know, like Forest Gump says [paraphrased]  Amateur is as amateur does.

And your insistence that your design decisions are right even while the user
community tells you otherwise is strictly amateur.

And your insistence that any individual's personal opinions reflect
what the "community" feels is also amateur.

From the feedback I have read both here, in reviews and on a number of
forums, it appears that the community is divided on this issue, with a
range of opinion that varies from "The new behavior sucks, gimp devs
are all idiots, and I'll never us gimp again." to "Thanks - this makes
sense, supports my work-flows, and was a good direction to have
taken."

The vocal minority is the one that is voicing displeasure at the
change (which is typical human nature) , imoo.

-Rob A>