Re: [Gimp-user] Creating of metal textures?

can i just ask what 3d software you're using?
daniel

On 10/17/12, Alfhak712 <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
I am new to GIMP and to the forum. I am in the learning curve and also read
an excellent book Beginning GIMP by Akkana Peck!

I am working on a 3D object (a bus) and want to add a deep metal color on
it!
I don't know how to make a texture so I get that nice metal color! I am
going to paint the bus red and some other color but I get lost in all
effects etc!
I would like someone to give me advice how I continue after adding a red
color on the texture so I get it to look like a nice deep metal color!

Thank you!

--
Alfhak712 (via gimpusers.com)