Re: [Gimp-user] "image->New Guide" does nothing

Hi guys.

I'm using gimp 2.8.2 on ubuntu 12.04.
I can't seem to create new guides from the "new guide" dialogue.

Here's what happens:

* I create a new image.
* I go to "image -> guides -> new guide".

Nothing happens. I see no dialogue. I restart gimp, create a new
image, and the same thing happens.

If I then do "create new guide by percent', I get a modal with this
message:

"Script-Fu cannot process two scripts at the same time. You are
already running the "new guide" script.

Playing around, it looks like I can't run any new script-fu's. I get
that same error message.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not doing anything obviously dumb here.

Could I have discovered a bug?

Works for me. Are you sure the dialog box is not hidden behind the
main window?

--
Owen