Re: [Gimp-user] Can't set Ctrl+Scroll shortcut

A little more specific please.  Go to your GIMP Preferences, Input Devices > Input Controllers, under the "Active Controllers" section doubleclick "Main mouse wheel" and you should have a dialog for configuring it.  Is that part not working, or can you configure it but nothing changes in actual GIMP usage?

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com