Re: [Gimp-user] Tablet Problems

Am 24.11.2012 21:47, schrieb Lagracour Vanee:
Hello,
I am a new GIMP user, and I am having problems using my tablet with GIMP.
I have a WACOM Bamboo Splash tablet and it won't work with GIMP (version 2.6.11). I've tried to use the Input Devices in Preferences, but when I click 'Configure Extended Input Devices' it says that there are no other input devices other than DirectX Direct Input, Mouse Wheel, and Keyboard, and yet my tablet is up and running fully.
Any suggestions?
Sekhmet