Re: [Gimp-user] gimp 2.8 export, after save as keeps old files name

On 11/19/2012 12:53 PM, realbezo wrote:
Hello again, i also do not want to see a prompt for a new exporting name, but i
expect from gimp exporting the "new" file ( which is created by "save as") with
the "new file" name, because i think a file should be exported with its file
name by default. I don't get why i would expect exporting a new file by defaul
with an old or different file name, could anyone please enlighten me?

May be, I'm wrong about your question...
This link may be useful
GIMP: Save/export clean plug-in
(for those who don't like the GIMP 2.8 Save vs. Export separation)
http://shallowsky.com/software/gimp-save/

--
Maderios

"Art is meant to disturb. Science reassures."
"L'art est fait pour troubler. La science rassure" (Georges Braque)