Re: [Gimp-user] finding layers after file has been closed (.... so much for the new export/save methods)

On 11/19/2012 12:36 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM, maderios wrote:

The new gimp-2.8 save/export is  is not made to work but is only useful for
newbies. I still say that the user should have the possibility to choose
because this new save/export is a cause of lost time.

The amount of time you put into the defamation campaign is truly impressive :)

I spent less time posting here than circumvent the problems of the new and crazy save/export. I think it scares away new users, it is not the goal...
Greetings

--
Maderios

"Art is meant to disturb. Science reassures."
"L'art est fait pour troubler. La science rassure" (Georges Braque)