Re: [Gimp-user] finding layers after file has been closed (.... so much for the new export/save methods)

* Jay Smith <jay JaySmith com> [11-18-12 16:59]:
I am just saddened that the most of the type of work my company does with
Gimp is no longer (maybe it never was?) included in the "target user/use"
definition.  Because it does not make economic sense for a company to train
and support users in two different graphics programs, there will eventually
come a time (since I presume the goals of the program developers will
continue to evolve away from our typical workflow), when we will have to
switch to _one_ other program to do our graphics work.  That's sad because
Gimp has so much to offer.

You play a fiddle with no strings.

There is a script usable that returns to nearly the same actions which you
desire.  Perhaps you are having a problem with the words presented here.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member