[Gimp-user] creating immage (gif) by drawing at the pixel level.

Hi, :-)

I am using Gimp 2.8.0 but only understand about 5% or less of it. (It is
running on Win.7 Hm. Prm., Vsn 6.1, Sp-1.)

How can I define or adjust the pencil tool so it draws at the one pixel
size in a new ".gif" work area. (That would be one pixel in the image to one
pixel on the screen.) I found how to define the work area in pixels for a
".gif". The predefined pencil tool sizes (chosen by assorted dots) "went away"
several versions of Gimp back as far as I know.

Please would someone direct me to where the answer can be located. I am not
a graphic artist or a photographer so please use non-technical english.

The object of this effort is to produce "TrainGifs" for use in other
applications. Should you be interested just Google "TrainGifs" and you will be
able to check out multiple site for this hobby.

     Thanks and bye,
     Retired and Confused :-)

--
Confused_0 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)