Re: [Gimp-user] a question about drwaing circles!

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Mehrdad wrote:

my teacher read the book fast and i should draw as fast as him.

That sounds like sketching to me. Why not just use the brush or the pencil tool?

you mean using brush (or pencil) is the last chance??? no other way?

There is no faster way to do that in GIMP currently. You can set a
shortcut to the menu command that activates selection stroking, but
you still have to confirm stroking settings.

Alternatively, you could use Inkscape that has a nice text tool and
easy drawing of geometric shapes.

It really depends on a few factors like whether the circles should be
pretty or geometrically correct. If you only need those circles around
text for yourself, brush/pencil could do the work.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org