Re: [Gimp-user] Bug with fonts when antialiasing on
- From: Liam R E Quin <liam w3 org>
- To: gimp-bug <forums gimpusers com>
- Cc: team gimpusers com, gimp-user-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Bug with fonts when antialiasing on
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 10:30:39 +0200
On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 21:41 +0200, gimp-bug wrote:
All text in gimp 2.8 has greenish border when antialiasing is on, no matter which color is on the
http://i.imgur.com/Ntky2.png - upper part with antialiasing, lower without
This problem happens with gimp 2.8 on gentoo/kde 4.8
Anyone have such problems? What can I do to fix this?
Check your font antialiasing preferences maybe? In gnome 2 this is in
system->prefs->appearance->fonts under advanced, I don't know about kde.
There should be settings for your LCD screen sub-pixel hinting, and you
might want to try turning that off and see if it helps.
Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Pictures from old books: http://fromoldbooks.org/
] [Thread Prev