Re: [Gimp-user] Install multiple versions
- From: Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net>
- To: SteveK <forums gimpusers com>
- Cc: team gimpusers com, gimp-user-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Install multiple versions
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 15:25:13 -0400
On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 11:37 +0200, SteveK wrote:
What do I have to do to keep 2.6 installed along with 2.8?
Depends on your Linux distribution.
E.g. you may have to override an "obsoletes."
Or maybe you're using Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X?
Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Pictures from old books: http://fromoldbooks.org/
] [Thread Prev