Re: [Gimp-user] avery labels

On 12-03-30 04:08 AM, John wrote:
One of the issues I have with the labels pattern in Word is getting the
images to line up exactly along the border of the pattern.

Alignment when printing is a common problem with a lot of printers. You have two options to deal with it. Either adjust page offsets in the printer configuration panel (if you can) or measure the offsets on a printed page and adjust the label template to compensate.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.