Re: [Gimp-user] avery labels

"Kevin Cozens" <kevin ve3syb ca> wrote in message
news:4F750443 5060709 ve3syb ca
On 12-03-29 05:31 PM, John wrote:
What is the best way to place the card image onto a format that prints a
sheet of Avery labels? Is that an external plugin?

Once you have your final image, the easiest way to print them on to labels
is to use the label template features of your favourite word processing
program.

Hello, Kevin.  That would be "Word".  I looked at the free Avery label
wizard program, but no thank you.  One of the issues I have with the labels
pattern in Word is getting the images to line up exactly along the border of
the pattern. It appears to be a smidgin away from it. It is a pain, really,
for such a simple request.  Thanks.