[Gimp-user] Background textures

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 9:31 PM, foggycreek wrote:
I have bought and downloaded some background textures.
My problem is that I can not figure out where to put them once I unzip the file.

You could also mention what file format they are in and what system
you use (Linux, Win, Mac).

If they are PNG or PAT, you can just drop them to your local folder
for patterns. You can see where it is for yourself, use
Edit/Preferences/Folders/Patterns menu path.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org

I use Windows Vista.
They are jpeg images.
Okay, so I just put them in their own file, like I have my Pctures in?
And then just grab one from there when I want one?

--
foggycreek (via gimpusers.com)