[Gimp-user] Text to Path problem

Hi,

This is just a guess from an amateur, however, is it possible that
either a) the layer into which you are putting the text is not large
enough or b) there is a layer on top of the text which is obscuring part
of the text?

Jay

I don't think that is the problem.  I've tried it many times.  I've even opened a blank document, drew an S
curve path, typed in some text, clicked "text to path" and it still starts 1/3 to 1/2 of the way into the
path.

I upgraded to the .12 version of Gimp and it seems to be working okay so far? It must have been a bug?

--
MirandaJae (via gimpusers.com)