[Gimp-user] Text to Path problem

I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. And I have been having a hard time finding a solution to it.  I am
trying to put a text to path.  The path is a curve to follow the outline of a graphic.  My problem is when i
put the "Text to Path" the text doesn't show up at the beginning of the path.  It starts partway through it
and always cuts off the very end of the text.

I've played with font sizes and can get the entire phrase onto the path, but it still doesnt start at the
beginning... more towards the end.

Sorry if this is confusing.  If anyone could help me, or needs more information, please let me know!

--
MirandaJae