Re: [Gimp-user] Canvas Colour

On 06/28/2012 08:24 AM, Emm_Lee wrote:

Ok seems I am wrong, managed to do it once but can't remember what
I did. Gimp is so frustrating!!! How do I move a layer to the bottom?

Hi!

In your Layers dock, you will find buttons with "up" and "down"
arrows at the bottom.  Select the layer you want to move, and click
the arrow to move it one position at a time until it is where you
want it.

If you keep using the GIMP this and many other things will start to
seem "natural and intuitive."  When there are changes in the way
frequently used tools (due to upgrades and new versions), and you
get upset because they are not "natural and intuitive", you will be
an Old Timer.

:o)

Steve