[Gimp-user] Getting the opposite side of an image

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:39 PM, stephen <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

Also, I was wondering if there was a way to rotate the image around the z-axis? It doesn't look like it,
but I might as well ask anyway.

Maybe you can use gimp filters->gmic -> rendering -> 3d-extrusion

g'mic is a separate plugin.

Thanks, David.

But there is a problem. When I tried to run the gmic program from gmic_gimp_win64.zip, a dialog box popped
up with a libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll not found error. It seems like its caused an issue with old plug-ins that
are trying to look for gimp in the 32bit directory. See http://registry.gimp.org/node/26260#comment-14795.
I realize the link is not for gmic, but I believe its related to the problem.

Is this a windows issue? I don't have a windows machine and don't know
what to say.
It works fine on my mac and linux machines.

--
stephen (via gimpusers.com)