Re: [Gimp-user] newbie trouble needs to fit canvas

On 6/22/2012 7:31 AM, Olivier wrote:
Maybe he would rather want to use Image: Colors ->  Color to Alpha and
save the image in PNG. This suggestion would work for removing the
white background and replacing it with transparency. Then any decent
browser would show the webpage in the transparent areas.
True... but wouldn't it be easier to just crop it out as I suggested, then embed it in the webpage? Idk.. I don't know much about web design, and what little I do know hasn't been used in several months... so maybe I'm wrong...

Christen