[Gimp-user] Solvation of difficult problems with GIMP

Today I got a problem with updating my GIMP to 2.8. List of filters disappeared and I couldn't choose format
of file to export to. One man with nickname chumaml helped me in Mibbit chat. With ProcessMonitor software we
had found that zlib1.dll is called from windows/system32 directory. But it should be called from "GIMP 2\bin"
folder. Solvation of this was renaming this dll in system folder. I've renamed it and anything got to work.
If such a problem appeared to you and you solved it different way, write it here. :)

--
GregorioSalvi (via gimpusers.com)