[Gimp-user] printing photos on paper etc

I usually process or edit my images for the internet using 72 dpi and using
dimensions that fits my liking. I want to process some photos for printing
(i.e the paper used for printing family and social photos; I believe you
understand what I mean?). please, what dpi or ppi do I use on gimp? Btw,
what do photographers call such a paper? I sure hope I am not ambiguous.
Links and references for beginners to photo printing will be well

View this message in context: http://gimp.1065349.n5.nabble.com/printing-photos-on-paper-etc-tp34465.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]